Tallit Campaign Letter
All Supporters Please Take a Stand With Women Of the Wall
In this campaign Women Of the Wall is turning to our supporters to change the current status quo that women cannot wear a prayer shawl, tallit, at the Western Wall. Please read the statement, add your name and email address, add your own brief message if you wish, and click to submit.
This statement will be sent to:
- Prime Minister of Israel Binyamin Netanyahu
- Minister of Internal Security Yitzhak Aharonovich
- Head of the Labor Party and Leader of the Opposition Shelly Yachimovich
- Chairman of the Executive of the Jewish Agency Natan Sharansky
- Rabbi Shmuel Rabinvitch, Administrator of the Western Wall and Holy Sites
- Speaker of the Knesset Rubi Rivlin
If you have something personal to add to the statement below, please feel free to do so, if not just click submit.
If you’re having technical difficulties submitting your information on this web page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.