Speak, Write and Organize an event
- WRITE: Have you been with WOW on Rosh Hodesh at the Kotel? Write about your experience and share it with us
- SPEAK: Join WOW’s Speaker’s Bureau
- Organize a Solidarity Event and Host a Speaker in your Community
Who is eligible? Any supporter who has been to at least one Rosh Hodesh service with Women of the Wall
What? Volunteer to join the Women of the Wall Speakers’ Bureau! After an interview and training process, members will initiate and provide speaking engagements in their area about the history and work of Women of the Wall.
How? To get started, contact Shira. email@example.com.
We will send you a training video and more information.
We already have groups in London, UK, Capetown, South Africa, New York, Bay Area, CA., Chicago, South Florida, Cleveland,
Gather on or around Rosh Hodesh, for an event in support or solidarity with Women of the Wall:
- Prayer services
- Words of Torah (Divrei Torah)
- Lobbying local embassies and consulates on WOWs behalf
- Women’s brunch and learning
- WOW staff and volunteers will keep a list of organizers, contacts and as always, we will be happy to provide materials and support for groups that are organizing these monthly events.
Groups can send in write-ups and pictures to be posted the Women of the Wall Facebook page and blog. Contact for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org